Did this along time ago but I feel like redoing it.
1. I am a tea and soda addict; I get bad headaches if I don't drink caffeine after a certain amount of hours
2. I write better with mechanical pencils and pens; but I always use a normal pencil in school.
3. I'm learning French soon.
4. I've recently cut my hair for the first time in like; 3 years, I would get trimmed each year but not a major cut. It was to the end of my back, now a little past my shoulders.
5. I really enjoy musicians and bands with nonsense lyrics; yet if you look at them, they can make sense. Modest Mouse, Kimya Dawson. I really love their lyrics.
6. I organize my desk alot and it still gets cluttered with paper and pencils/pens.
7. Piano music gets to me; I also tend to become obsessed with piano parts in songs, clapping parts, and whistling parts.
8. Hachiko; A Dog's Tale is one of my favorite all time movies, it made me sob for the last 40 minutes of the movie.
9. Up is another movie that makes me cry; probably my favorite animated love story.
10. I really enjoy looking behind the scenes of animated movies; hand drawn and computer generated.
11. I'm still not a huge fan of romantic movies; but Benny & Joon is still an exception.
12. I adore cartoons; almost any era or genre.
I3. I've went on an Arthur marathon with my boyfriend for the past few days; we both adore it because it was a childhood show and has good storylines, not to mention character personality is pretty good for a show targeted towards younger audiences.
14. I listened to the Bridge Over Troubled Water album fully for the first time in along time, I really enjoyed it.
15. I'm currently obsessed with Kimya Dawson's songs "Wandering Daughter"(www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Jwif…
and "Will You Be Me"(www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl19O7…
16. I don't write poetry as much, but I'm always thinking of good poem lines; sadly I forget them.
17. I recently organize one of the shelves on my shelf case that was a hoarding spot for my drawings, it took awhile and took my like 5 folders to store all my drawings; I use old binder plastic dividers even.
18. I have like 3 different poetry notebooks; only one of them is majorily used. I try to keep most of them on the computer; which is like 50 something poems.
19. I feel like I need to write poetry more and get in the practice again
20. I got my learner's driving permit yesterday; now I need to learn how to drive.
21. They spelled my name wrong on the name instead of Meagan, they wrote Meagon; I imagined a french man saying it dramatically like "MAY-GONE!"
22. I love the French song; Ne Me Quitte Pas(www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_6A0…
23. I'm rather clumsy; I run into my mom and boyfriend a lot, I also tend to spill stuff or knock over things a lot, too.
24. I cut both of my thumbs on an apple slicer yesterday; the left one is pretty deep, the right one is a small one but it's on the bend of my thumb so it sometimes bothers me.
25. I love sour candy; but some types hurt my teeth. Juicy Drop Pop is probably my favorite, I also like Ring Pops, Jollyranchers and Pop Rocks, too.
26. I love grainy food; bread, rolls, cereal, rice, pasta.
27. I've lived off of mashed potatoes and brown gravy all summer.
28. My favorite type of cake frosting is whipped cream, it's very light; the others are too heavy and sweet and make me feel blah.
29. I can eat a whole steak alone; it's been one of my favorite food since I was little.
30. I can cook basic things like pasta, ramen noodles, mashed potatoes; instant stuff. I can also grill steak and chicken.
31. I like for my shower and sink to be clean; I've gotten better about cleaning them myself.
32. I've tried to get better about dusting and vacuuming my room; especially because we have two cats and one of them is long haired; also it's summer so they're shedding.
33. I have a collection of incense; I don't burn it due to how closed my room is and how it can bother my allergies or headaches if there's not enough room for to spread, but every now and then I'll burn some.
34. I have a collection of candles, too; I have a lantern that I can put unscented tea(small) candles in.
35. I have what they call a "cowboy candle", it's basically scented wax that melts; no smoke to deal with. I use it if I feel my room needs to smell better. The only criticism I have is that it doesn't spread the scent too well.
36. There's some smells I really love like the smell of our library, new books, new cars, certain air fresheners.
37. I reuse a lot of my school supplies; I have a small drawer full of pens and pencils.
38. I have a good collection of notebooks thanks to my drawing and writing hobbies.
39. I have The Beatles' Abbey Road poster and Paul Simon's Graceland poster.
40. I have glass stuff around my shelves and stones on my TV stand.
41. I was obsessed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl at the beginning of summer.
42. I still play Nintendogs and other games occasionally.
43. I have a broken tea cup on my desk.
44. I have 4 days of summer left.
45. I like bunnies.
46. My clock has a light in it that changes colors.
47. I have a giant salt rock that has a light in it, I love the dim lighter that it gives off; a relative gave it to me on the Fourth of July.
48. I still love stuffed animals; I have a whole basket full of them in the corner of my room.
49. I have 2 animal hats; an owl and a polar bear.
50. I love soft blankets and pillows, also soft animals.